The success of this seventh-grade student of Shahjadpur Government Model Pilot School in Shahjadpur Upazila of Sirajganj at such a young age has caused quite a stir in the area. The Ministry of ICT has already shown interest in this search engine.
Asked how Abir invented the search engine at such a young age, Abir told The Daily Campus that he started playing games. When I heard my brothers from my father's computer training center talking about different search engines, I was interested. If I could create my own search engine, people would talk about me.
Abir said he had no idea about the programming language from the brothers at the training center. I also keep trying on ideas from YouTube and various books. Success comes at a time when trying. I uploaded my search engine to the blog. Anyone can use it from here.
Abir added that the search engine is made up of HTML and Java. It is made for the people of that country. Abir also said that he wants to be a software engineer in the future.
Abir's father said. Babul Akhtar Khan is the Inspector of the ICT Department of Bangabandhu Women's Degree College. The mother works as a counselor at Shahjadpur Eye Hospital. Both of them were busy with work pressure. Abir's father said that Abir used to stay at the computer all day at home. Expressing pride in the child's success, Babul Akhtar told The Daily Campus that Abir had been interested in computers since childhood.
He further said that what Abir has done is completely his own effort. I never thought he would do such a thing. The ICT ministry was called yesterday to inquire about the matter. I am really very proud today. You will pray for my child.
What is a search engine?
In today's age of the internet, the most needed thing to find something is a search engine. Search engines play the most important role in presenting the required search on the skin. Most of the time we choose Google as the search engine. Because it has already taken a big place as the largest search engine. There are also Yahoo, Bing, etc.
Ants are the first search engine in Bangladesh. Which is capable of working in both Bengali and English. It was created in 2016 by a group of young students of Shahjalal University of Science and Technology.
No comments